Instructions for this image:
1. Draw gradient. (Ctrl - J) Default colors. Vertical gradient (not vertcenter). 256 x 256.
2. Edge Merge Seamless 1/4. (Alt > I > S > M > 4)
3. Lighten twice. (Ctrl - Alt - T)
4. Rotate90. (Ctrl - Alt - X)
5. Mirror LR. (Ctrl - L)
6. HarmSwizzle setting 64. (Ctrl - H)
7. Rotate90. (Ctrl - Alt - X)
8. HarmSwizzle setting 64. (Ctrl - H)
9. Copy to Buffer. (Alt > B > C)
10. Plasma Cloud setting 700. (Ctrl - F4)
11. Select Line drawing tool. Set the Pen color to Orange. Set the Pen to MaskPen. Make Pen Size 300. Draw a line (it's a very big line that covers the entire image) from 0,128 to 255,128.
12. Gaussian Soft 5 times. (Ctrl - Alt - G)
13. Set the Pen to XORPen. Set Pen color to Blue. Assuming the pen size and line tool are still selected, draw a line from 0,128 to 255,128 (Cover the entire image).
14. Map Texture. (Ctrl - F2), use buffer.