Instructions for this image:
1. Draw gradient. (Ctrl - J) Default colors. Radial2 gradient. 256 x 256..
2. Rotate Seamless. (Ctrl - Alt - S)
3. SineWave L/R, 2 peaks 128 height. (Ctrl - E)
4. HarmSwizzle, setting 64. (Ctrl - H)
5. Rotate90. (Ctrl - Alt - X)
6. Copy to Buffer. (Alt > B > C)
7. Plasma Cloud setting 700. (Ctrl - F4)
8. Select Line tool from toolbox. Set Pen Color to Maroon 128 0 0. Set Pen Size to 300. Select the XORPen from the Pen menu. Draw a line that covers the entire image.
9. Gaussian Blur, setting 5. (Ctrl - G)
10. Set Pen Color to Blue 0 0 255. Select the MergePen from the Pen menu. Line tool should still be selected, and the line size should still be 300. Draw a line to cover the entire image.
11. Marble (default settings). (Ctrl - F3)
12. Map Texture, default brightness. (Ctrl - F2) Use buffer.