Instructions for this image:
1. Draw gradient. (Ctrl - J) Default colors. Radial2 Gradient. 256 x 256.
2. SineWave Both, ud 2 peaks 80 height - lr 4 peaks 64 height. (Ctrl - X)
3. SineWave U/D, 2 peaks 80 height. (Ctrl - D)
4. Rotate90. (Ctrl - Alt - X)
5. SineWave Both (same settings as step 2). (Ctrl - X)
6. SineWave U/D, same settings. (Ctrl - D)
7. Lighten. (Ctrl - Alt - T)
8. Soften Less. (Ctrl - Y)
9. Copy to Buffer. (Alt > B > C)
10. Negative. (Ctrl - N)
11. Color Rotate setting 8. (Ctrl - O) Repeat twice.
12. Set Pen color to Red. Set the Pen Size to 300. Select the Line tool from the toolbox. Select the XORPen from the Pen menu. Draw a line to cover the entire image.
13. Marble, Graininess 350 Scale 2 Turbulence 120. (Ctrl - F3)
14. Map Texture (default brightness). (Ctrl - F2). Use Buffer.